Precise Dental Treatments.
With unique advantages, the AXIS is an ideal choice if you are looking for a compact and efficient Dental laser for soft tissue therapy. With a wavelength of 980/810nm, 7W max Output Power, and preset treatment options in software, the AXIS performs perfect clinical effects on soft tissue surgical and cosmetic applications.
Portable Surgical Dental Diode Laser.
You’re no longer limited to having patients come to you – you are now able to travel to and between patients to treat them with precision and ease.
Simple & Intuitive Touch-Screen Interface.
Easy to operate touch-screen interface with selectable languages, multiple mode selection technology, and an intelligent self-checking safety system.
One Machine, Multiple Treatments.
– Gingival Troughing for Crown Impressions.
– Gingivectomy & Gingivoplasty.
– Gingival Incision & Excision.
– Soft-Tissue Crown Lengthening.
– Hemostasis & Coagulation.
– Excisional & Incisional Biopsies.
– Fibromal Removal.
– Frenectomy & Frenotomy.
– Implant Recovery.
– Incision & Drainage of Abscess.
– Pulpotomy as an Adjunct to Root Canal Therapy.
– Oral Papillectomies.
– Reduction of Gingival Hypertrophy.
– Treatment of Canker Sores, Herpetic & Aphthous Ulcers.
– Sulcular Debridement.
– Laser Soft-Tissue Curettage.
– Removal of Diseased Soft-Tissue Within the Periodontal Pocket.
– Removal of Highly Inflamed Edematous Tissue.
– Laser Assisted Whitening/Bleaching of Teeth.
Laser Type: GaAlAs Diode Laser
Maximum Power: 2.5W/4W/7W/10W
Operation Mode: CW, Single Or Repeat Pulse
Pulse Duration: 1ms-1s
Repetition Rate: 0.5Hz-0.5KHz
Pilot Beam: Red Diode Laser Of 635nm, Power<5mW
Control Mode: True Color Touch Screen
Dimensions: 215(W)*245(L)*315(H) mm
Continuous Wave vs. Pulse Mode
AXIS offers you the wavelength options of 810nm, & 980nm with Continuous wave and Pulsed mode, so that you are able to choose a laser that best suits your needs.
As the name suggests, continuous-wave lasers produce a continuous, uninterrupted beam of light, ideally with a very stable output power.
Lasers are defined by the type of medium that they use such as gas, dye, solid state or excimer. The difference between a continuous wave (CW) laser and a Q-switched (Pulse mode) laser is simply characterized by the length or duration of the laser emission.
A continuous wave laser operates with stable or continuous output power. The output power of a continuous wave laser is typically measured in watts. A Q-switched laser is generally classified as a pulse laser, as its output is characterized by pulses of energy which occur at a particular pulse repetition frequency. Within the cavity of the Q-switched laser there is a nonlinear crystal, known as a Q-switch, that does not allow any release of laser light before it is opened. This means that energy is built up in a Q-switched laser which is then released when opening the Q-switch and this can produce a very strong laser pulse. These pulses usually have a pulse length of 1-5 ns (depending on the cavity design) and have peak powers in the megawatt range.
Choose Your Own Treatments:
Dental Laser Diode Handpiece
Soft Tissue Procedures, Peridontal Procedures, Oral Surgery.
Teeth Whitening Handpiece
Laser Teeth Whitening, Biostimulation, and Aesthetic Procedures.
– Gingivitis: 2W
– Periodontitis: Pulse, 500/500ms, 1-2.5W
– Operculectomy: CW, 3-3.5W
– Frenectomy: CW, 2-2.5W
– Gingivectomy: CW, 1.5-2W
– Root Canal Sterilization: CW, 1W
– Periapical Abscess: CW 1.2-1.5W
– Dental Cavities: Pulse 1.2W, 500/500ms
– Desensitization: Pulse, 30/30ms, 3W
– Laser Analgesia: CW, 2W
– Soft Tissue Excision: 2W
– Ablation: 2.5W
– Implant Exposure: CW, 2-3W
– Peri-implantitis: 2W
– Apthae and Herpes: 1.5W
– Teeth Desensitization: Pulse, 30/30ms, 0.5-5W
– Post Extraction: 0.8W
– TMJ: 0.8W
– Haemostats: CW, 0.8-1.5W
– Leukoplakia: 2W
– Bleaching: CW, 1.5-3W
– Depigmentation: CW, 2-3.5W
– Gummy Smile Correction: 2W
– Crown Lengthening: CW, 1.5W
Whitening Before & After:
This Offer Includes:
* 24 Month U.S Warranty.
* Included Technical Service Assistance in your Country.
* Online Preparedness & Technical Training.
* 24/7 Online Advising & Support.
* Academy of Continuing Education Videos.